Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday Favourites: Glamour

It is no secret that I love weddings of all kinds. While I was planning my own wedding, I knew I wanted some laid-back, rustic touches for our winery venue. I wasn't too interested in rhinestones and sparkles, but I surely appreciated the beauty of them. Here are some of my favourite glittering features from glam weddings around the web.



Dress
Gorgeous Mia Solano dress; have to show you a close up shot, too. So pretty!




Reception dress
I am in love with dress and it needs no explanation!



Makeup and beauty
Just a little more sparkle :)



Must-have
A gorgeous chandelier is a must-have for a ritzy, glam wedding.


Cake
Jewels in between layers make this plain cake look anything but.



Floral bouquet
 I love white for glam weddings, and the jewels wrapped around the bouquet are a perfect addition.


Outside-the-box bouquet
Wow! The more I think about it, I would have loved to have done this for my wedding. Not only because it is a much better keepsake than dried flowers, but it is just stunning!

 


In case anyone is in love with the brooch bouquet like I am, they can be found on Etsy.
  • Would you consider a brooch bouquet as an alternative to flowers?

No comments:

Post a Comment